junho 26, 2013

Wednesday Food: Grilled cheese and tomato sandwich


A quick post for today. Wednesday Food: Grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. Everytime I got lazy I go for a sandwich, it so delicious and easy. I like to toast the bread as well, I toast it on a frying pan . A little trick that I do is to take a garlic tooth and scrub it on the bread to add more flavor. I also add oregano and basil with the cheese and tomato - I used a cherry tomato. Hope you enjoy!

2 slices white bread
1 or 2 cherry tomatoes - sliced (it depends on the size)
2 slices of mozzarella (or your favorite cheese)
oregano 
1 bunch of fresh basil leaves 
1 tooth of garlic
butter (just enough to cover one side of a slice of bread)

Scrub 1 side of a slice of bread with the garlic tooth. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread (do the same with the second slice). Place bread butter-side down onto skillet and add the cheese, tomato, oregano and basil. Place the second slice of bread butter-side up on top of sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over, repeat until cheese is melted.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário. Agradeço de coração! ♥ Thank you for commenting here. I really appreciate it ! ♥ Gracias por comentar. Merci pour vos commentaires. ♥