junho 25, 2013

Dream On...


If you like this, follow me on Pinterest

I made this idea board a few months ago and posted in my Pinterest board: Bathroom ::: Banheiro. I Like to think that when I have my house, I will have the budget to make my Master bathroom big, white, bright, luxurious and elegant. Even if I end up w/ a small bathroom, I will add some glamour touches. 

I love Carrara marble: countertops, wet area, half of the walls, herringbone pattern tiles for floors... White cabinets or mirrored ones... Ceramic stools, ceramic taps. LOVE the freestanding pedestal bathtub and the ceiling shower... Venetian mirrors, mirror on mirror, sconces on mirror... Gorgeous bathroom accessories and clear chandeliers.


A girl can dream, right? And if I'm lucky and work hard {bahahaha} someday I will have my dream bathroom!


 ♥ Tatiana






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário. Agradeço de coração! ♥ Thank you for commenting here. I really appreciate it ! ♥ Gracias por comentar. Merci pour vos commentaires. ♥