novembro 17, 2011

Brasilia Skies

Gabriel and I went to my hometown, Brasília .DC to spend some quality time with my family. It was Carnival, a national holiday. I do not enjoy the samba festivals and carnival parties, but of course I like the holiday because of the days off, for tripping and resting, in the company of my boyfriend. My aunt took us to a little tourist ride because was Gabriel first time at the capital, right after our plane landed we go to the Esplanada to visit and see the Cathedral, the tower, the Congress, etc. The weather did not decided it was rainy, cloudy or sunny.  On Sundays around the Brasília tower has a fair, with furniture, clothes, crafts and of course, lots of food.


Cathedral of Brasília.

National Congress.



The Cultural Complex.


The National Theater.



The view from the top of the tower.
The view from the top of the tower.



The Brasilia tower.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada pelo comentário. Agradeço de coração! ♥ Thank you for commenting here. I really appreciate it ! ♥ Gracias por comentar. Merci pour vos commentaires. ♥