setembro 29, 2011

My aunt's wedding

I have recently been invited to my aunt's wedding in my hometown, Brasília. They married here in Brazil and also in USA. It was a simple and beautiful ceremony. And a super party. We celebrate and dance all night long. I have a blast. I am wearing a deep plum dress and nude laced heels.

David, granny Elza and aunt Mirtes.

David, I and aunt Mirtes.
 
Mommy (in red), daddy (in suit) and my uncles.

Cousins
Sister Tammara, my niece Maria Clara, cousin Valeska and her son Gustavo.
Sis Tammy, Keka and me.
Cousins and me.
Cousins May, Pablo, Debora and me.
Aunt Mirtes tossing the bouquet!! All the single ladies put your hands up!!!
Granny Elza. Isn't she the cutest lady in the world?
Everybody's dancing...
all night long...
like nobody's watching...
...including me.

3 comentários:

  1. You can never go wrong with a cute LBD. You look good, love your sparkly eye shadow :)

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. such sweet photos looks like a lot of fun! x

    ResponderExcluir

Obrigada pelo comentário. Agradeço de coração! ♥ Thank you for commenting here. I really appreciate it ! ♥ Gracias por comentar. Merci pour vos commentaires. ♥